We are Matchbingo and this Privacy & Cookies policy (the ‘Policy’) describes the ways in which we collect and use your information (and information about you) when you visit our site and play our games on a browser, or through our app.
Matchbingo is committed to protecting the personal information entrusted to us by visitors to Matchbingo.co.uk and our players. We protect your personal information in accordance with anti-spam legislation and other applicable UK laws.
By playing our Games you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you. We may change this Policy at any time. If we decide to do so we shall notify you with pop-ups or banners when you enter or begin to use a Game, we shall deem your continued use of the Game as indicating your consent to such changes.
If you have any queries about this Policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Section A: What information we collect about you
- Personal Information Collected: We will collect the following personal information from you when you use our Games:
- your name;
- your job title;
- your e-mail address;
- your date of birth and other such information required to prove your age and identity (for example a scanned ID). We also use third party agencies to verify data in relation to your age and identity;
- your home address;
- your mobile telephone number;
- your credit card information and bank account details;
- information about your preferences and interests;
- information in relation to your purchases;
- information which we require to ensure compliance with and assist with enforcement of the site Terms.
- kany information you choose to provide us with if you contact us or via customer surveys;
- we may record your IP address, MAC address or the internet browser which you are using when you play Games; and